The first sessions are announced for the annual gathering of festival organisers, event managers, artists, agents, suppliers & industry experts.
Now in it’s 29th year and open to all in the industry, AFO Conference is a full weekend of learning, networking, sharing, and celebrating the end of the season and provides an unbeatable opportunity to catch up with colleagues and make new contacts, away from the festival site.
“If you have anything to do with festivals you really should not miss this” Steve Heap, General Secretary of the AFO & Chairman of the Event Industry Forum (EIF).
First Sessions Announced
- Festival Story – a music & arts festival case study
- Stewards – recruiting, training & retaining a great team
- Cashless Festivals
- NCASS Connect – save time, money and hassle when booking your caterers
- The latest on rates, the Purple Guide & PRS
- Agents and Advancing
- Festivals & Sustainability
- Pricing your festival – how much should a ticket really cost?
- The Wow factor – how to make your site stand out
plus social marketing, financial round table drop ins and more!
With One2Ones to save you £100s, showcases, networking dinner and more! Plus enjoy some of the best new music with Friday & Saturday Showcases and acoustic breaks throughout the days.