11 & 12 April 2014
Greener, smarter, more sustainable – it’s not special interest anymore. GO Group’s motto and core topics are far up on the agenda today. In the five years of its existence the pan-european think-tank brought together hundereds of festivals, scentists, initiatives and suppliers involved in festival and event organisation and helped them exchange about green and sustainability related issues.
But still we GO on, because there is need for this interactive, open and communicative format we have successfully set up as GO Group workshops all over Europe.
Now it’s time for the 6th international GO Group workshop in Cologne.
We kindly invite you to this 2-day seminar at the Hochschule Fresenius (University of Applied Sciences), on April 11 and 12 2016. The workshop is kindly hosted by Hochschule Fresenius Cologne and GreenEvents Europe Conference.
The 6th GO Group workshop for Sustainable Festivals and Events will focus on „Audience psychology“ (day 1) and „social aspects and responsibility“ (day 2).
Look forward to inspiring presentations, discussions and case studies from experts and major festivals as well as group workshops on both days!
Register here – NOW!
250€ Regular fee incl. all fees, 19% VAT and lunch on both days.
190€ Yourope members rate incl. all fees, 19% VAT and lunch on both days.
The workshop program:
The workshop language will be English.
Sun 10 April 2016, 19h
GO Group get-together
There will be a casual get-together on the pre-workshop evening at a loction to be announced.
Mon 11 April 2016, 10h
Main topic: Audience psychology
incl. lunch & Coffee Break, topics:
– ROSKILDE FESTIVAL case study
– Social Licensing
– Behaviour in groups
– group work sessions
Tue 12 April 2016, 9h
Main topic: Social aspects and responsibility
incl. Coffee Break & lunch, topics:
– Social change 2.0
– TOLLWOOD FESTIVAL case study
– Values, ethics and the audience
– Integrating successful CSR Practices: What can we learn from business?
– group work sessions
confirmed speakers (more tba shortly):
- Jacob Bilabel, Green Music Initiative (GER)
- Christina Bilde, Roskilde Festival (DK)
- Svetlana Harms, Hochschule Fresenius (GER)
- Ina Kahle, FKP Scorpio & Leuphana University (GER)
- Amit Ray, INTEBUS/Hochschule Fresenius (UK/GER)
- Holger Jan Schmidt, GreenEvents Europe (GER)
- Prof. Dr. Katja Mierke, Psychology School/Hochschule Fresenius (GER)
- Markus Wörl, Tollwood Festival (GER)
Travel Center / Hochscbhule Fresenius
Im MediaPark 4c · 50670 Köln
Tel. +49 (0)221 973199- 752
We are happy to help you with your arrangements. We are able to offer special deals for the nearest hotels and give you the chance to share a hotel with the GO Group speakers and fellow participants.